Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Tue December 17, 2013
The Morning Cram [raised beds edition]
From NPR: Across the country, a new model of housing development is springing up that embraces the local food movement. Farms — complete with livestock, vegetables and fruit trees — are now serving as the latest suburban amenity.
Kentucky: Jerome Mansfield of Paducah will take over as Emergency Management Director of McCracken County. Kentucky's U.S. senators and its five Republican congressmen have inserted themselves into a Supreme Court case. Kentucky's Jack Conway is asking the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to require tamper-resistant pain relievers.
Tennessee: Laura Herzog is leaving her position as spokeswoman for Tennessee’s U.S. Senator Bob Corker for Governor Bill Haslam in Nashville. Nashville International Airport is adding a daily nonstop flight to New York City's LaGuardia Airport.