Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue December 17, 2013
The Morning Cram [raised beds edition]
From NPR: Across the country, a new model of housing development is springing up that embraces the local food movement. Farms — complete with livestock, vegetables and fruit trees — are now serving as the latest suburban amenity.
Kentucky: Jerome Mansfield of Paducah will take over as Emergency Management Director of McCracken County. Kentucky's U.S. senators and its five Republican congressmen have inserted themselves into a Supreme Court case. Kentucky's Jack Conway is asking the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to require tamper-resistant pain relievers.
Tennessee: Laura Herzog is leaving her position as spokeswoman for Tennessee’s U.S. Senator Bob Corker for Governor Bill Haslam in Nashville. Nashville International Airport is adding a daily nonstop flight to New York City's LaGuardia Airport.