Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Mon December 10, 2012
The Morning Cram [print's not dead edition]
From NPR: The Orange County Register got a new CEO this summer who is moving his focus from digital to print. Aaron Kushner says advertisers are reducing what they do digitally, so the Los Angeles newspaper is hiring more reporters and printing more pages.
Kentucky: U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell says the Tea Party Movement has been good for the Republican Party. A car accident in Trigg County involving a van and a tractor kills four. The Murray State University men’s basketball team racks up its fourth straight win. The Kentucky State Police are looking for a missing Farmington man who disappeared Dec. 7. Five Kentucky river ports are getting grant money to make repairs or start construction. A Caldwell County crash causes a detour on I-69 this morning. A Marshall County jury convicted Tiffany Pittman of manslaughter and drunken driving for a 2011 car wreck.
Tennessee: Tennessee Valley Authority is holding a special meeting to delegate authority to its new chief executive while it fills several vacant seats on the board.