Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue November 6, 2012
The Morning Cram [polite polities edition]
From NPR: For most of us, Election Day marks a welcome end to months of relentless political ads and partisan bickering. But in an age when the rules about when it's OK to express one's political opinion seem to have frayed, what if someone decides the line at the polling station is the place to talk politics?
Kentucky: Voters have a 12-hour window in which to cast their ballot in Kentucky and Tennessee Tuesday. The Tennessee Valley Authority’s board has chosen a former energy chief from North Carolina to succeed retiring Tom Kilgore as the chief executive of the nation’s largest public utility. Former South Marshall Middle School principal Kent Barlow's Attorneys have filed a motion seeking shock probation in lieu of his 10-year prison sentence. The Murray State Racers Men’s Basketball team opened their 2012 – 2013 season with an 87 - 74 win over the Freed-Hardeman Lions last night.
Tennessee: Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam is starting the annual state budget hearings for the next fiscal year this week in Nashville. The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation says a suspended Milan police officer is being charged with rape.