Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
Fri June 15, 2012
the morning cram [plagiarism edition]
You know, claiming credit for someone else's work can get you into some serious trouble.
NPR reports 40,000 year old cave paintings in Spain may not have been done by homo sapiens. Neanderthals want credit given, where credit is due.
Kentucky ~ An inmate who walked away from a detention center in Murray yesterday is now back in custody. Gas taxes are headed up this summer in the commonwealth. Kentucky's jobless rate fell again last month.