Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Fri June 15, 2012
the morning cram [plagiarism edition]
You know, claiming credit for someone else's work can get you into some serious trouble.
NPR reports 40,000 year old cave paintings in Spain may not have been done by homo sapiens. Neanderthals want credit given, where credit is due.
Kentucky ~ An inmate who walked away from a detention center in Murray yesterday is now back in custody. Gas taxes are headed up this summer in the commonwealth. Kentucky's jobless rate fell again last month.