Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Fri June 15, 2012
the morning cram [plagiarism edition]
You know, claiming credit for someone else's work can get you into some serious trouble.
NPR reports 40,000 year old cave paintings in Spain may not have been done by homo sapiens. Neanderthals want credit given, where credit is due.
Kentucky ~ An inmate who walked away from a detention center in Murray yesterday is now back in custody. Gas taxes are headed up this summer in the commonwealth. Kentucky's jobless rate fell again last month.