Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri June 15, 2012
the morning cram [plagiarism edition]
You know, claiming credit for someone else's work can get you into some serious trouble.
NPR reports 40,000 year old cave paintings in Spain may not have been done by homo sapiens. Neanderthals want credit given, where credit is due.
Kentucky ~ An inmate who walked away from a detention center in Murray yesterday is now back in custody. Gas taxes are headed up this summer in the commonwealth. Kentucky's jobless rate fell again last month.