Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri June 15, 2012
the morning cram [plagiarism edition]
You know, claiming credit for someone else's work can get you into some serious trouble.
NPR reports 40,000 year old cave paintings in Spain may not have been done by homo sapiens. Neanderthals want credit given, where credit is due.
Kentucky ~ An inmate who walked away from a detention center in Murray yesterday is now back in custody. Gas taxes are headed up this summer in the commonwealth. Kentucky's jobless rate fell again last month.