Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Thu October 3, 2013
The Morning Cram [pensions and politics edition]
From NPR: Nationwide, many cash-strapped cities have raided funds intended for retirees or have chronically underfunded their pension systems. But despite a budget crunch, Milwaukee's fund has consistently ranked among the nation's top pension programs. Even so, some changes lie ahead for city workers.
Kentucky: Officials say the website that holds Kentucky's online health insurance exchange is now smoother for users on its second day of operation. A German automotive supplier is planning to build a new production plant in Bowling Green.
Illinois: Southern Illinois University’s executive board has hired a Texas search firm and chose its 20-person search committee to help find its new president.