Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
Tue May 22, 2012
the morning cram [party's over edition]
By Gary Pitts
No more four day sangria binges. Talk about cruel and unusual punishment.
NPR reports Spain's government will move any holidays that fall on Tuesday or Thursday to Monday, essentially eliminating the four day weekend.