Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue May 22, 2012
the morning cram [party's over edition]
By Gary Pitts
No more four day sangria binges. Talk about cruel and unusual punishment.
NPR reports Spain's government will move any holidays that fall on Tuesday or Thursday to Monday, essentially eliminating the four day weekend.