Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue May 22, 2012
the morning cram [party's over edition]
By Gary Pitts
No more four day sangria binges. Talk about cruel and unusual punishment.
NPR reports Spain's government will move any holidays that fall on Tuesday or Thursday to Monday, essentially eliminating the four day weekend.