Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Tue May 22, 2012
the morning cram [party's over edition]
By Gary Pitts
No more four day sangria binges. Talk about cruel and unusual punishment.
NPR reports Spain's government will move any holidays that fall on Tuesday or Thursday to Monday, essentially eliminating the four day weekend.