Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu August 23, 2012
morning cram [only you edition]
Today on NPR: How The Smokey Bear Effect Led To Raging Wildfires
- Princeton City Council members are studying how two other western Kentucky cities have implemented their local option laws allowing alcohol sales.
- High levels of run-off pollution in a Christian County river that empties into Lake Barkley has officials considering a fertilizer ban there.
- A task force looking for ways to cover Kentucky's $19-billion public pension shortfall will explore the idea of borrowing enough money to bridge the gap through the sale of government bonds.
- While the US drought has been rough on our region’s corn and soybean crops, grape growers in the Four Rivers say their harvest will make up in quality what it lacks in quantity.
- Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear visits Eddyville today.