Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri June 7, 2013
The Morning Cram [one for the road edition]
From NPR: Among the many reasons for ongoing riots in Turkey: A recent law restricting the advertising and sale of alcohol. Secular Turks see the new rules as the latest effort by the ruling AK Party to impose religious values on the population.
Kentucky: Fort Campbell officials asserted their commitment today to hold soldiers who commit sexual assault and harassment accountable for their actions. Kentucky wineries will put their products to the test at a competition in Louisville this summer. Kentucky's U.S. senators say they are being blocked in their efforts to legalize industrial hemp production.
Tennessee: Nashville’s Schermerhorn Symphony Center will be auctioned off at the end of June, as part of foreclosure proceedings brought against the Nashville Symphony Orchestra.