Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri May 25, 2012
the morning cram [now those are some golden arches edition]
By Gary Pitts
I hope I look that good when I'm 75. (I know, it's a suspension bridge)
NPR reports the Golden Gate Bridge turns 75 this weekend.