Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Mon November 11, 2013
The Morning Cram [not that kind of armory edition]
From NPR: One hundred years ago, the Armory Show in New York City gave many Americans their first look at what avant-garde artists in Europe were up to. The 1,400-work exhibition challenged ideas about artistic "progress" and shocked American audiences.
Kentucky: Land Between The Lakes is taking reservations for the 2014 camping season starting this week. The Kentucky Department of Veterans Affairs is giving free copies of a Korean War coffee table book to veterans of that conflict. Kentucky's bumper corn and soybean crops appear headed toward record heights for production. The Kentucky State Treasury will be working a booth at Louisville’s Veteran’s Day parade today to help get the veterans’ artifacts to their rightful owners.
Illinois: The Illinois Legislature has wrapped up its official 2013 session after passing historic gay marriage legislation.
Tennessee: Gov. Bill Haslam's annual budget hearings are getting underway this week.