Most Active Stories
- Murray Human Rights Commission Postpones Bringing Ordinance Forward To Allow Community Input
- Kentucky CPE President Addresses Criticism of KCTCS Search Transparency
- Billionaire Spent Millions In Charity, But Avoided Mine Fines
- Bob Davies: Board of Regents will Discuss Proposed Tobacco Ban and Employee Raises
- [Live Video] Sounds Good Live Lunch: Dan Cohen Today
Mon November 11, 2013
The Morning Cram [not that kind of armory edition]
From NPR: One hundred years ago, the Armory Show in New York City gave many Americans their first look at what avant-garde artists in Europe were up to. The 1,400-work exhibition challenged ideas about artistic "progress" and shocked American audiences.
Kentucky: Land Between The Lakes is taking reservations for the 2014 camping season starting this week. The Kentucky Department of Veterans Affairs is giving free copies of a Korean War coffee table book to veterans of that conflict. Kentucky's bumper corn and soybean crops appear headed toward record heights for production. The Kentucky State Treasury will be working a booth at Louisville’s Veteran’s Day parade today to help get the veterans’ artifacts to their rightful owners.
Illinois: The Illinois Legislature has wrapped up its official 2013 session after passing historic gay marriage legislation.
Tennessee: Gov. Bill Haslam's annual budget hearings are getting underway this week.