Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Thu September 5, 2013
The Morning Cram [not enough ribbon edition]
From NPR: With more than 300,000 residents, St. Louis, Mo., has a lot on its mind. Local poet Henry Goldkamp hopes to find out just what makes the city tick with his new public art project. He's installed 37 typewriters city-wide, asking for answers to the question, "What The Hell Is St. Louis Thinking?"
Kentucky: Presidential Search Committee Witt/Kieffer says it would be best to keep the names and specific details of the search process confidential. The Mayfield-Graves County Airport will get more than $200,000 for runway and pavement rehabilitation. Kentucky’s top transportation official said the state and federal governments are going to have to come up with new ways to pay for road and bridge repairs. Kentucky’s nearly 7,000 foster children will now be able to quickly and easily access their education records. Kentucky’s senior U.S. Senator said while he hasn’t made up his mind on a possible U.S. strike in Syria, he’s certain American military forces won’t be placed inside that country. A group of Graves County residents are circulating a petition to raise property taxes by 18 cents.