Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed August 15, 2012
The Morning Cram [Mummies, Retirement, Debate & Duck House Edition]
From NPR: A couple of thousand years before the Egyptians preserved some of their dead, a much simpler society made the first known mummies.The desert area where they lived was so dry, dead people turned into mummies naturally.
From Kentucky: Eastern Kentucky University's President says he'll retire. Paducah's City Commission supports ducks. There's a new history app. Commercial building incentives may soon be here for Paducah's Fountain Avenue Neighborhood.
From Tennessee: Democrats ask state election officials about improper ballots in the recent primary.