Most Active Stories
- Significant Accumulations of Snow and Ice Today, Travel Discouraged
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Wed August 15, 2012
The Morning Cram [Mummies, Retirement, Debate & Duck House Edition]
From NPR: A couple of thousand years before the Egyptians preserved some of their dead, a much simpler society made the first known mummies.The desert area where they lived was so dry, dead people turned into mummies naturally.
From Kentucky: Eastern Kentucky University's President says he'll retire. Paducah's City Commission supports ducks. There's a new history app. Commercial building incentives may soon be here for Paducah's Fountain Avenue Neighborhood.
From Tennessee: Democrats ask state election officials about improper ballots in the recent primary.