Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Wed August 15, 2012
The Morning Cram [Mummies, Retirement, Debate & Duck House Edition]
From NPR: A couple of thousand years before the Egyptians preserved some of their dead, a much simpler society made the first known mummies.The desert area where they lived was so dry, dead people turned into mummies naturally.
From Kentucky: Eastern Kentucky University's President says he'll retire. Paducah's City Commission supports ducks. There's a new history app. Commercial building incentives may soon be here for Paducah's Fountain Avenue Neighborhood.
From Tennessee: Democrats ask state election officials about improper ballots in the recent primary.