Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri September 14, 2012
The Morning Cram [Middle East Outrage, Madisonville-China Partnership, Southern Illinois Edition]
From Kentucky: Madisonville oil and gas production company Navitas Land and Mineral hopes to more than double its employees through a partnership with Chinese Company Shengli Highland Petroleum Equipment.
From Illinois: A tourism office in Southern Illinois has reopened two years after it was shut down by state budget cuts.