Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue August 7, 2012
The Morning Cram [Marvin Hamlisch, Alcohol, Hay & Fire Safety Edition]
From NPR: Composer Marvin Hamlisch has died. He was 68.
From Kentucky: Two Western Kentucky towns vote today on alcohol sales. Franklin Circuit Court has set Aug. 30 for a hearing in the case between Medi-Share and the Kentucky Department of Insurance. The agriculture commissioner has activated the state's hay hotline to help drought-plagued livestock farmers. Paducah's Planning Department takes applications for seven subsidized homes. Slamonella's on the rise. A long-term cancer study seeks volunteers.
From Tennessee: The Clarksville-Montgomery County School System places a principal on administrative leave pending outcome of his DUI investigation.