Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Tue August 7, 2012
The Morning Cram [Marvin Hamlisch, Alcohol, Hay & Fire Safety Edition]
From NPR: Composer Marvin Hamlisch has died. He was 68.
From Kentucky: Two Western Kentucky towns vote today on alcohol sales. Franklin Circuit Court has set Aug. 30 for a hearing in the case between Medi-Share and the Kentucky Department of Insurance. The agriculture commissioner has activated the state's hay hotline to help drought-plagued livestock farmers. Paducah's Planning Department takes applications for seven subsidized homes. Slamonella's on the rise. A long-term cancer study seeks volunteers.
From Tennessee: The Clarksville-Montgomery County School System places a principal on administrative leave pending outcome of his DUI investigation.