Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Tue August 7, 2012
The Morning Cram [Marvin Hamlisch, Alcohol, Hay & Fire Safety Edition]
From NPR: Composer Marvin Hamlisch has died. He was 68.
From Kentucky: Two Western Kentucky towns vote today on alcohol sales. Franklin Circuit Court has set Aug. 30 for a hearing in the case between Medi-Share and the Kentucky Department of Insurance. The agriculture commissioner has activated the state's hay hotline to help drought-plagued livestock farmers. Paducah's Planning Department takes applications for seven subsidized homes. Slamonella's on the rise. A long-term cancer study seeks volunteers.
From Tennessee: The Clarksville-Montgomery County School System places a principal on administrative leave pending outcome of his DUI investigation.