Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Fri July 26, 2013
The Morning Cram [making it work edition]
From NPR: The factory in northern Greece once produced glue for ceramic tiles. But when the country's economy collapsed and workers lost their jobs, they took it over to make environmentally friendly laundry products. Workers do everything from accounting to driving. Their effort is a hit with left-wing groups, but it's not showing up in workers' paychecks.
Kentucky: Governor Steve Beshear has unveiled a new name for the state's 75 unemployment offices.
Tennessee: Keep Tennessee Beautiful has hired Melissa Marshall to be its new executive director.
Illinois: Illinois state officials are releasing an updated guide to state services that targets residents in rural areas.