Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Fri July 26, 2013
The Morning Cram [making it work edition]
From NPR: The factory in northern Greece once produced glue for ceramic tiles. But when the country's economy collapsed and workers lost their jobs, they took it over to make environmentally friendly laundry products. Workers do everything from accounting to driving. Their effort is a hit with left-wing groups, but it's not showing up in workers' paychecks.
Kentucky: Governor Steve Beshear has unveiled a new name for the state's 75 unemployment offices.
Tennessee: Keep Tennessee Beautiful has hired Melissa Marshall to be its new executive director.
Illinois: Illinois state officials are releasing an updated guide to state services that targets residents in rural areas.