Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Fri July 26, 2013
The Morning Cram [making it work edition]
From NPR: The factory in northern Greece once produced glue for ceramic tiles. But when the country's economy collapsed and workers lost their jobs, they took it over to make environmentally friendly laundry products. Workers do everything from accounting to driving. Their effort is a hit with left-wing groups, but it's not showing up in workers' paychecks.
Kentucky: Governor Steve Beshear has unveiled a new name for the state's 75 unemployment offices.
Tennessee: Keep Tennessee Beautiful has hired Melissa Marshall to be its new executive director.
Illinois: Illinois state officials are releasing an updated guide to state services that targets residents in rural areas.