Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri July 26, 2013
The Morning Cram [making it work edition]
From NPR: The factory in northern Greece once produced glue for ceramic tiles. But when the country's economy collapsed and workers lost their jobs, they took it over to make environmentally friendly laundry products. Workers do everything from accounting to driving. Their effort is a hit with left-wing groups, but it's not showing up in workers' paychecks.
Kentucky: Governor Steve Beshear has unveiled a new name for the state's 75 unemployment offices.
Tennessee: Keep Tennessee Beautiful has hired Melissa Marshall to be its new executive director.
Illinois: Illinois state officials are releasing an updated guide to state services that targets residents in rural areas.