Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Fri April 5, 2013
The Morning Cram [make it weird edition]
From NPR: Vice Media CEO Shane Smith admits people think the media group is strange, but he says he wishes it was weirder. The media-conglomerate makes videos about music, news, books and television – but with a not-so traditional voice. And it’s reaching the much desired 18-24 age group.
Kentucky: The American Civil Liberties Union is seeking information about how religious groups are granted access to elementary school classrooms. The group says allowing Gideons International into the classroom is a violation of the law.
Tennessee: The state House unanimously approves a food tax reduction, and the measure moves to the Senate.
Illinois: State auditors find there are not enough mine inspectors in Illinois to comply with the law.