Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Thu September 6, 2012
the morning cram [lost your marbles? maybe they're in Springfield edition]
Today on NPR:
Apparently, male snails make good adoptive fathers.
The Commonwealth, and a liquor store, are trying to block alcohol sales in groceries.
The General Assembly sets its calendar for the next legislative session.
The state treasurer says his office has more than a billion and a half dollars in unclaimed property.