Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu September 6, 2012
the morning cram [lost your marbles? maybe they're in Springfield edition]
Today on NPR:
Apparently, male snails make good adoptive fathers.
The Commonwealth, and a liquor store, are trying to block alcohol sales in groceries.
The General Assembly sets its calendar for the next legislative session.
The state treasurer says his office has more than a billion and a half dollars in unclaimed property.