Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Thu September 6, 2012
the morning cram [lost your marbles? maybe they're in Springfield edition]
Today on NPR:
Apparently, male snails make good adoptive fathers.
The Commonwealth, and a liquor store, are trying to block alcohol sales in groceries.
The General Assembly sets its calendar for the next legislative session.
The state treasurer says his office has more than a billion and a half dollars in unclaimed property.