Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Tue August 27, 2013
The Morning Cram [line in the sand edition]
From NPR: A college student getting help from his parents may be below the poverty line. The mother who earns $23,000 a year is not.
Kentucky: McCracken County government offices will have a few more means to achieve better checks and balances thanks to the findings of the County Clerk's Office audit. Kentucky's agriculture commissioner says the economic case for industrial hemp remains strong, despite a new study that paints a mixed picture.
Tennessee: Tennessee officials say Dot Foods plans to build a distribution center in Dyersburg, adding 157 jobs in the process.
Illinois: The estimated savings on a pension proposal backed by Illinois House Speaker Michael Madigan is nearly $25 billion less than originally thought.