Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Wed April 25, 2012
the morning cram [the Learning Liquor Edition]
Paducah City Commissioners say wait staff serving liquor by the drink in the city limits will need training.
Governor Steve Beshear announces 80 new jobs for Cadiz.
Where will you be come primary day in Kentucky? If you're on the road, consider voting absentee.
Families USA takes Illinois Governor Pat Quinn to task for proposed Medicaid cuts that could cost 25 thousand Illinois jobs.
A Tennessee House panel decides to study a bill allowing guns in employee cars. The NRA wants a vote now.