Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Wed April 25, 2012
the morning cram [the Learning Liquor Edition]
Paducah City Commissioners say wait staff serving liquor by the drink in the city limits will need training.
Governor Steve Beshear announces 80 new jobs for Cadiz.
Where will you be come primary day in Kentucky? If you're on the road, consider voting absentee.
Families USA takes Illinois Governor Pat Quinn to task for proposed Medicaid cuts that could cost 25 thousand Illinois jobs.
A Tennessee House panel decides to study a bill allowing guns in employee cars. The NRA wants a vote now.