Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Wed April 25, 2012
the morning cram [the Learning Liquor Edition]
Paducah City Commissioners say wait staff serving liquor by the drink in the city limits will need training.
Governor Steve Beshear announces 80 new jobs for Cadiz.
Where will you be come primary day in Kentucky? If you're on the road, consider voting absentee.
Families USA takes Illinois Governor Pat Quinn to task for proposed Medicaid cuts that could cost 25 thousand Illinois jobs.
A Tennessee House panel decides to study a bill allowing guns in employee cars. The NRA wants a vote now.