Most Active Stories
- Revised Forecast Ups Ice Accumulation in TN Border Counties
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
Wed April 25, 2012
the morning cram [the Learning Liquor Edition]
Paducah City Commissioners say wait staff serving liquor by the drink in the city limits will need training.
Governor Steve Beshear announces 80 new jobs for Cadiz.
Where will you be come primary day in Kentucky? If you're on the road, consider voting absentee.
Families USA takes Illinois Governor Pat Quinn to task for proposed Medicaid cuts that could cost 25 thousand Illinois jobs.
A Tennessee House panel decides to study a bill allowing guns in employee cars. The NRA wants a vote now.