Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Wed April 25, 2012
the morning cram [the Learning Liquor Edition]
Paducah City Commissioners say wait staff serving liquor by the drink in the city limits will need training.
Governor Steve Beshear announces 80 new jobs for Cadiz.
Where will you be come primary day in Kentucky? If you're on the road, consider voting absentee.
Families USA takes Illinois Governor Pat Quinn to task for proposed Medicaid cuts that could cost 25 thousand Illinois jobs.
A Tennessee House panel decides to study a bill allowing guns in employee cars. The NRA wants a vote now.