Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Mon July 9, 2012
the morning cram [killer coal edition]
From NPR: Cases of Black Lung surge as an investigation by NPR and CPI uncovers regulators' inability to control a deadly disease.
From Illinois: Illinois transportation officials are working to curb the rising number of roadway fatalities with the help of the state’s digital message boards.