Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Mon June 3, 2013
The Morning Cram [keep it secret, keep it safe edition]
From NPR: Prosecutors say the soldier downloaded thousands of diplomatic cables and war field reports and sent them to the website WikiLeaks. His trial, which begins today, highlights the U.S. government's aggressive campaign to keep secrets.
Kentucky: Heavy rains brought flash flooding to parts of western Kentucky this weekend. The timing of a special legislative session for the Kentucky General Assembly remains uncertain. A Paducah elementary school has won a grant for a new, environmentally friendly playground. Kentucky’s junior U.S. Senator Rand Paul says Republicans can win in heavily Democratic states by appealing to a more diverse group of voters and people who don't always agree.
Illinois: The Illinois Legislature's failure to act on the pension crisis could cause problems for Gov. Pat Quinn's re-election bid.