Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Mon June 3, 2013
The Morning Cram [keep it secret, keep it safe edition]
From NPR: Prosecutors say the soldier downloaded thousands of diplomatic cables and war field reports and sent them to the website WikiLeaks. His trial, which begins today, highlights the U.S. government's aggressive campaign to keep secrets.
Kentucky: Heavy rains brought flash flooding to parts of western Kentucky this weekend. The timing of a special legislative session for the Kentucky General Assembly remains uncertain. A Paducah elementary school has won a grant for a new, environmentally friendly playground. Kentucky’s junior U.S. Senator Rand Paul says Republicans can win in heavily Democratic states by appealing to a more diverse group of voters and people who don't always agree.
Illinois: The Illinois Legislature's failure to act on the pension crisis could cause problems for Gov. Pat Quinn's re-election bid.