Most Active Stories
- Winter Storm "Cleon" Approaches the Region
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Fri July 20, 2012
the morning cram [it's time for a change edition]
From NPR: The ousting of a North Korean chief is indicative of deeper issues in the republic.
From Kentucky: A Carlisle County woman has been sentenced in a fatal 2011 bus crash. More Jackson Purchase Counties have been given the highest drought classification. 2011 Kentucky crime statistics have been released.
From Illinois: Governor Quinn signed legislation making government meetings more accessible to the public.