Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Fri July 20, 2012
the morning cram [it's time for a change edition]
From NPR: The ousting of a North Korean chief is indicative of deeper issues in the republic.
From Kentucky: A Carlisle County woman has been sentenced in a fatal 2011 bus crash. More Jackson Purchase Counties have been given the highest drought classification. 2011 Kentucky crime statistics have been released.
From Illinois: Governor Quinn signed legislation making government meetings more accessible to the public.