Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Fri July 20, 2012
the morning cram [it's time for a change edition]
From NPR: The ousting of a North Korean chief is indicative of deeper issues in the republic.
From Kentucky: A Carlisle County woman has been sentenced in a fatal 2011 bus crash. More Jackson Purchase Counties have been given the highest drought classification. 2011 Kentucky crime statistics have been released.
From Illinois: Governor Quinn signed legislation making government meetings more accessible to the public.