Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri July 20, 2012
the morning cram [it's time for a change edition]
From NPR: The ousting of a North Korean chief is indicative of deeper issues in the republic.
From Kentucky: A Carlisle County woman has been sentenced in a fatal 2011 bus crash. More Jackson Purchase Counties have been given the highest drought classification. 2011 Kentucky crime statistics have been released.
From Illinois: Governor Quinn signed legislation making government meetings more accessible to the public.