Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Fri March 2, 2012
the morning cram [it was a funny angle edition]
NPR reports transportation secretary Ray LaHood sent a letter to lawmakers yesterday urging a delay in regulations which would force the industry to install rear view cameras on all new cars.
Kentucky ~ Another strong storm is making its way into the area this afternoon. A Murray school bus was involved in a collision with another vehicle this morning. Fortunately, no one was hurt. The Murray State Board of Regents meets this morning. Among the proposed topics, a closed door evaluation of University President Dunn. The proposed budget makes its way to the House floor today.
Tennessee ~ The OVC tournament continues tonight after Tennessee Tech and Morehead came out on top yesterday.
Illinois ~ Illinois Governor Pat Quinn turns to the Federal Government for help after the rash of tornados earlier this week.