Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri March 2, 2012
the morning cram [it was a funny angle edition]
NPR reports transportation secretary Ray LaHood sent a letter to lawmakers yesterday urging a delay in regulations which would force the industry to install rear view cameras on all new cars.
Kentucky ~ Another strong storm is making its way into the area this afternoon. A Murray school bus was involved in a collision with another vehicle this morning. Fortunately, no one was hurt. The Murray State Board of Regents meets this morning. Among the proposed topics, a closed door evaluation of University President Dunn. The proposed budget makes its way to the House floor today.
Tennessee ~ The OVC tournament continues tonight after Tennessee Tech and Morehead came out on top yesterday.
Illinois ~ Illinois Governor Pat Quinn turns to the Federal Government for help after the rash of tornados earlier this week.