Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Fri March 2, 2012
the morning cram [it was a funny angle edition]
NPR reports transportation secretary Ray LaHood sent a letter to lawmakers yesterday urging a delay in regulations which would force the industry to install rear view cameras on all new cars.
Kentucky ~ Another strong storm is making its way into the area this afternoon. A Murray school bus was involved in a collision with another vehicle this morning. Fortunately, no one was hurt. The Murray State Board of Regents meets this morning. Among the proposed topics, a closed door evaluation of University President Dunn. The proposed budget makes its way to the House floor today.
Tennessee ~ The OVC tournament continues tonight after Tennessee Tech and Morehead came out on top yesterday.
Illinois ~ Illinois Governor Pat Quinn turns to the Federal Government for help after the rash of tornados earlier this week.