Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Mon October 14, 2013
The Morning Cram [it’s way too early edition]
From NPR: What's being called one of the worst storms in South Dakota's history has killed tens of thousands of cattle. Ranchers need to bury the piles of carcasses littering the fields. The disaster comes amid the government shutdown that closed USDA programs aimed at helping livestock producers recover.
Kentucky: Kentucky officials say a crackdown on underage drinking has resulted in dozens of citations being handed out.
Illinois: The Illinois Legislature's fall veto session is just a week away, but a committee tasked with the solving the state's enormous pension problem is divided.
Tennessee: Beginning this month, prescriptions for opioid pain medicines and benzodiazepine medicines may not be dispensed in Tennessee in quantities that exceed a 30-day supply.