Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Thu March 14, 2013
The Morning Cram [it’s way too early to be thinking about that edition]
From NPR: From Chris Christie to Jeb Bush, a slew of potential candidates for president have been getting attention. Most of them are speaking this week at the Conservative Political Action Conference, but a few pointedly were not asked.
Kentucky: A $230,000 donation to the foundation that serves Western Kentucky Community and Technical College will be used for scholarships. Kentucky State Representative Tanya Pullin has maneuvered a bill through the legislature that modernizes an aged code of military justice for the Kentucky National Guard.
Tennesee: Police in Clarksville are investigating the death of an Army officer from Fort Campbell, Ky., who was found dead at his home over the weekend. A measure that would create a special panel to authorize charter school applications is advancing in the Tennessee State Legislature. Motorcycle enthusiasts in Tennessee could soon ride helmet-free, so long as they have enough insurance.