Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue August 20, 2013
The Morning Cram [it’s raining…kangaroos? edition]
From NPR: Sea level has been rising steadily as a result of global warming. But in 2010 and 2011, levels dropped sharply by a quarter of an inch. A new analysis says that's because extraordinarily heavy rainfall got trapped in inland Australia.
Kentucky: The Kentucky House will try to keep legislative redistricting on a fast track on the second day of a special legislative session.
Tennessee: U.S. Senator Bob Corker of Tennessee insists his willingness to work with Democrats doesn't make him a moderate, but ardent conservatives think otherwise.
Illinois: The Illinois state fire marshal is urging residents to drive slowly on neighborhood streets as the school year gets underway. Motorists will be able to drive a little faster on Illinois' rural interstates under legislation signed into law yesterday by Gov. Pat Quinn.