Most Active Stories
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
- Evidence On Marijuana's Health Effects Is Hazy At Best
Thu October 4, 2012
The Morning Cram [it’s peanut butter time edition]
From NPR: A treatment for malnourished children made of enriched peanut butter is being used not just in hospitals but also at snack time.
From Kentucky: A World War II ship that has been stuck for two days in Lake Barkley is on its way again. Hopkinsville City Council narrowly passes the first reading of a smoking ban. A Christian County jury finds a former Fort Campbell soldier guilty of possessing child pornography. City officials in Owensboro say they are comfortable with appealing a decision involving an open records dispute with the city’s newspaper. The hearing for a Kentucky school shooter has been moved to December.
From Tennessee: Gov. Haslam distressed by 31 child deaths but says the Department of Children’s Services did not mishandle the cases.