Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Wed January 23, 2013
The Morning Cram [it’s good to be da king edition]
Mel Brooks, master writer, actor, comedian and producer, came from humble beginnings in Brooklyn to become one of the most celebrated comedic minds of our time. Now he is releasing a bundle collection of his greatest works.
Kentucky: Kentucky education officials are urging schools to compete for a national award that recognizes outstanding efforts in environmental impact and health. Kentucky’s senior U.S. Senator Mitch McConnell says President Obama’s inaugural address marks a return to the era of liberalism. A former Fort Campbell soldier has pleaded no contest to the 2010 Christmas Day shooting death of his girlfriend. Fort Campbell is resuming its monthly memorial ceremony today for 101st Airborne Division soldiers who have died.
Illinois: Mississippi River traffic has been halted near St. Louis after a vessel struck a lock and dam yesterday morning.
Tennessee: Tennessee's U.S. senators have been named the top Republicans of two key committees.