Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed January 23, 2013
The Morning Cram [it’s good to be da king edition]
Mel Brooks, master writer, actor, comedian and producer, came from humble beginnings in Brooklyn to become one of the most celebrated comedic minds of our time. Now he is releasing a bundle collection of his greatest works.
Kentucky: Kentucky education officials are urging schools to compete for a national award that recognizes outstanding efforts in environmental impact and health. Kentucky’s senior U.S. Senator Mitch McConnell says President Obama’s inaugural address marks a return to the era of liberalism. A former Fort Campbell soldier has pleaded no contest to the 2010 Christmas Day shooting death of his girlfriend. Fort Campbell is resuming its monthly memorial ceremony today for 101st Airborne Division soldiers who have died.
Illinois: Mississippi River traffic has been halted near St. Louis after a vessel struck a lock and dam yesterday morning.
Tennessee: Tennessee's U.S. senators have been named the top Republicans of two key committees.