Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri August 17, 2012
morning cram [It Came From Outer Space Edition]
Today on NPR: Refinance activity continues to boom, fueling the home-loan market. Low interest rates have created a class of "serial refinancers" — those lucky enough to borrow at lower rates — and given them new opportunities to spend their freed up cash.
- Kentucky's Department of Water is looking for info on polluted streams in the Commonwealth.
- Severe weather in the Four Rivers last night was short, but sharp.
- A federal judge has blocked a lawsuit filed by the loser of Tennessee's Democratic primary to keep the winner off of the ballot.
- Kelly, Kentucky's "Little Green Men" Festival has been extended to two days this year!
You can find yesterday's headlines on our afternoon roundup.