Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Fri August 17, 2012
morning cram [It Came From Outer Space Edition]
Today on NPR: Refinance activity continues to boom, fueling the home-loan market. Low interest rates have created a class of "serial refinancers" — those lucky enough to borrow at lower rates — and given them new opportunities to spend their freed up cash.
- Kentucky's Department of Water is looking for info on polluted streams in the Commonwealth.
- Severe weather in the Four Rivers last night was short, but sharp.
- A federal judge has blocked a lawsuit filed by the loser of Tennessee's Democratic primary to keep the winner off of the ballot.
- Kelly, Kentucky's "Little Green Men" Festival has been extended to two days this year!
You can find yesterday's headlines on our afternoon roundup.