Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Wed August 29, 2012
the morning cram [Isaac comes to the Big Easy edition]
Today on NPR: Hurricane Isaac makes landfall on the Louisiana Gulf Coast.
From Kentucky: Paducah Mayor Bill Paxton tangles with a USEC workers' comp advocate.
The Chairman of the Paducah McCracken County Convention Center Corporation says that with city and county help, the Center is financially solvent.
And Murray gets ready for its city-wide yard sale.
From Tennessee: Tennessee starts a new ID theft unit.
A man wanted for murder in Henry County makes the state 10 Most Wanted List.
From Illinois: Governor Pat Quinn rejects expanded gambling law.