Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed August 29, 2012
the morning cram [Isaac comes to the Big Easy edition]
Today on NPR: Hurricane Isaac makes landfall on the Louisiana Gulf Coast.
From Kentucky: Paducah Mayor Bill Paxton tangles with a USEC workers' comp advocate.
The Chairman of the Paducah McCracken County Convention Center Corporation says that with city and county help, the Center is financially solvent.
And Murray gets ready for its city-wide yard sale.
From Tennessee: Tennessee starts a new ID theft unit.
A man wanted for murder in Henry County makes the state 10 Most Wanted List.
From Illinois: Governor Pat Quinn rejects expanded gambling law.