Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Wed August 29, 2012
the morning cram [Isaac comes to the Big Easy edition]
Today on NPR: Hurricane Isaac makes landfall on the Louisiana Gulf Coast.
From Kentucky: Paducah Mayor Bill Paxton tangles with a USEC workers' comp advocate.
The Chairman of the Paducah McCracken County Convention Center Corporation says that with city and county help, the Center is financially solvent.
And Murray gets ready for its city-wide yard sale.
From Tennessee: Tennessee starts a new ID theft unit.
A man wanted for murder in Henry County makes the state 10 Most Wanted List.
From Illinois: Governor Pat Quinn rejects expanded gambling law.