Most Active Stories
- Forest Service at LBL Cancels Controversial Pisgah Bay Project As Proposed
- Murray Police Respond to WATCH Center; 1 Man Dead from Believed Self-Inflicted Gun Shot
- Kentucky Legislators Grill Cabinet Officials for Not Disclosing Fraud-Comitting WIC Vendors
- Rand Paul Is Skipping Fancy Farm and Why That Matters
- UK Officials Propose $16 Million Dollar Expansion at Princeton Research Center
Wed August 29, 2012
the morning cram [Isaac comes to the Big Easy edition]
Today on NPR: Hurricane Isaac makes landfall on the Louisiana Gulf Coast.
From Kentucky: Paducah Mayor Bill Paxton tangles with a USEC workers' comp advocate.
The Chairman of the Paducah McCracken County Convention Center Corporation says that with city and county help, the Center is financially solvent.
And Murray gets ready for its city-wide yard sale.
From Tennessee: Tennessee starts a new ID theft unit.
A man wanted for murder in Henry County makes the state 10 Most Wanted List.
From Illinois: Governor Pat Quinn rejects expanded gambling law.