Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon January 21, 2013
The Morning Cram [inaugural fashion edition]
When Detroit based designer Luke Song made Aretha Frankin's 2009 inaugural hat he had no idea he'd be making thousands more.
Kentucky: The Murray State Men’s Basketball team brought down Southern Illinois University Edwardsville Saturday night. The Henderson County Jail is one of three chosen by the Commonwealth to house a new substance abuse program. Industrial hemp's status is gaining ground with a endorsement from the Kentucky Chamber of Commerce. Ashley Judd is taking a close look at running against Republican Senator Mitch McConnell in 2014. A Fort Campbell official is noting how important the infrastructure of surrounding communities is to the Army post. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell ignored the hot-button issue of gun control during a speech in Lexington. A rally against stricter gun control measures at the Capitol on Saturday drew hundreds of participants.
Illinois: Illinois' pension crisis has prompted a rising number of lawmakers to say they won't accept their legislative pension.