Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Hopkinsville HS Students Allege Discrimination Over LGBT Related Yearbook Quote
Fri December 6, 2013
The Morning Cram [import export edition]
From NPR: There is a giant book that creates and destroys industries. The book lists the tax that importers have to pay on approximately every single thing in the universe — and raises a key question about the Planet Money T-shirt.
Kentucky: Murray State University’s Presidential search committee has identified 11 finalists for off-site interviews in January. U.S. Sen. Rand Paul says lower taxes could help revive Detroit, a city trying to emerge from bankruptcy. A circuit court judge who halted lethal injections in 2010 has declined to lift that injunction, ruling yesterday that a lawsuit brought by death row inmates over Kentucky's execution procedures has some unresolved issues.