Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri December 6, 2013
The Morning Cram [import export edition]
From NPR: There is a giant book that creates and destroys industries. The book lists the tax that importers have to pay on approximately every single thing in the universe — and raises a key question about the Planet Money T-shirt.
Kentucky: Murray State University’s Presidential search committee has identified 11 finalists for off-site interviews in January. U.S. Sen. Rand Paul says lower taxes could help revive Detroit, a city trying to emerge from bankruptcy. A circuit court judge who halted lethal injections in 2010 has declined to lift that injunction, ruling yesterday that a lawsuit brought by death row inmates over Kentucky's execution procedures has some unresolved issues.