Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri December 6, 2013
The Morning Cram [import export edition]
From NPR: There is a giant book that creates and destroys industries. The book lists the tax that importers have to pay on approximately every single thing in the universe — and raises a key question about the Planet Money T-shirt.
Kentucky: Murray State University’s Presidential search committee has identified 11 finalists for off-site interviews in January. U.S. Sen. Rand Paul says lower taxes could help revive Detroit, a city trying to emerge from bankruptcy. A circuit court judge who halted lethal injections in 2010 has declined to lift that injunction, ruling yesterday that a lawsuit brought by death row inmates over Kentucky's execution procedures has some unresolved issues.