Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
Fri December 6, 2013
The Morning Cram [import export edition]
From NPR: There is a giant book that creates and destroys industries. The book lists the tax that importers have to pay on approximately every single thing in the universe — and raises a key question about the Planet Money T-shirt.
Kentucky: Murray State University’s Presidential search committee has identified 11 finalists for off-site interviews in January. U.S. Sen. Rand Paul says lower taxes could help revive Detroit, a city trying to emerge from bankruptcy. A circuit court judge who halted lethal injections in 2010 has declined to lift that injunction, ruling yesterday that a lawsuit brought by death row inmates over Kentucky's execution procedures has some unresolved issues.