Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Tue July 16, 2013
The Morning Cram [Imaginary Football edition]
From NPR: The changing face of sports that aren't real. Sort of.
Kentucky: The Commonwealth's lone Democratic Congressman says U.S. Senator McConnell will have a fight on his hands in next year's election. The state treasurer warns Kentuckians of scams involving unclaimed property.
Tennessee: The company headed by the brother of Tennessee's governor says checks are in the mail after a federal investigation into wrongdoing in their rebate program.
Illinois: A GOP state senator has entered the governor's race, but the state attorney general says she won't. A former governor and current convict files just under the deadline to appeal his conviction.