Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue July 16, 2013
The Morning Cram [Imaginary Football edition]
From NPR: The changing face of sports that aren't real. Sort of.
Kentucky: The Commonwealth's lone Democratic Congressman says U.S. Senator McConnell will have a fight on his hands in next year's election. The state treasurer warns Kentuckians of scams involving unclaimed property.
Tennessee: The company headed by the brother of Tennessee's governor says checks are in the mail after a federal investigation into wrongdoing in their rebate program.
Illinois: A GOP state senator has entered the governor's race, but the state attorney general says she won't. A former governor and current convict files just under the deadline to appeal his conviction.