Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Murray Downtown Disasters: How the City’s Handling Collapsing, Burned Buildings
- Bad Luck: Murray Business Loses Office After Collapse, Then Fire Threatens New Office
Tue July 16, 2013
The Morning Cram [Imaginary Football edition]
From NPR: The changing face of sports that aren't real. Sort of.
Kentucky: The Commonwealth's lone Democratic Congressman says U.S. Senator McConnell will have a fight on his hands in next year's election. The state treasurer warns Kentuckians of scams involving unclaimed property.
Tennessee: The company headed by the brother of Tennessee's governor says checks are in the mail after a federal investigation into wrongdoing in their rebate program.
Illinois: A GOP state senator has entered the governor's race, but the state attorney general says she won't. A former governor and current convict files just under the deadline to appeal his conviction.