Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue May 15, 2012
the morning cram [I'm so fracking sick of this edition]
"And all of a sudden your tongue gets this metal taste on it. And it feels like it's enlarging, and it just feels like you're not getting enough air in, because your throat gets real 'burn-y.' And the next thing I know, I ... passed out..."
NPR reports as many claim pollution from fracking has made them sick, experts are still divided on how much of a health concern it is.
Kentucky ~ The replacement span made to the Eggners Ferry Bridge. The Paducah CCC has a 'bare bones' budget. An ex-tourism chief is accused of misusing funds. G-I Jane makes gains. 4th District republicans on KY Tonight.
Tennessee ~ Students make gains in science.