Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Murray Holds Special Ties for Likely Next Host of 'A Prairie Home Companion'
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Polls: Republicans Lead All of Kentucky's Statewide Races; Paul Tops GOP Presidential Hopefuls
- Convoy Tours Controversial Areas at Land Between the Lakes
Fri April 13, 2012
the morning cram [I'm just not so sure how well this plan was thought through edition]
Somehow oops doesn't seem to cover it...
NPR reports a failed missile test yesterday may make North Korea more belligerent and confrontational.
Kentucky ~ Steve Prohm has had a few chats with LSU about their open coaching position. A confederate flag off of I-24 may be a source of contention. Dippin dots has been sold, but jobs will stay in Paducah. Governor Beshear may be calling a special session of the legislature.