Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Fri April 13, 2012
the morning cram [I'm just not so sure how well this plan was thought through edition]
Somehow oops doesn't seem to cover it...
NPR reports a failed missile test yesterday may make North Korea more belligerent and confrontational.
Kentucky ~ Steve Prohm has had a few chats with LSU about their open coaching position. A confederate flag off of I-24 may be a source of contention. Dippin dots has been sold, but jobs will stay in Paducah. Governor Beshear may be calling a special session of the legislature.