Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Fri April 13, 2012
the morning cram [I'm just not so sure how well this plan was thought through edition]
Somehow oops doesn't seem to cover it...
NPR reports a failed missile test yesterday may make North Korea more belligerent and confrontational.
Kentucky ~ Steve Prohm has had a few chats with LSU about their open coaching position. A confederate flag off of I-24 may be a source of contention. Dippin dots has been sold, but jobs will stay in Paducah. Governor Beshear may be calling a special session of the legislature.