Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
Fri April 13, 2012
the morning cram [I'm just not so sure how well this plan was thought through edition]
Somehow oops doesn't seem to cover it...
NPR reports a failed missile test yesterday may make North Korea more belligerent and confrontational.
Kentucky ~ Steve Prohm has had a few chats with LSU about their open coaching position. A confederate flag off of I-24 may be a source of contention. Dippin dots has been sold, but jobs will stay in Paducah. Governor Beshear may be calling a special session of the legislature.