Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Tue November 26, 2013
The Morning Cram [if you wish edition]
From NPR: Astronomers will turn skyward to glimpse ISON, an unusual comet from the outermost edge of our solar system that is now plunging toward the sun. ISON could yield clues to the formation of the solar system, and may become visible to the naked eye in December — if it survives.
Kentucky: A new survey shows strong support for passenger rail service in Kentucky. State agencies, universities and nonprofit groups are teaming up with an initiative intended to improve the behavioral health of foster children in Kentucky. The mayors of Kentucky's two largest cities say the state needs to produce more engineers as part of a strategy to expand the region's manufacturing clout. The Kentucky Lottery Corporation says it has reached $15 billion in sales since the lottery was started in 1989.
Tennessee: Tennessee Transportation Commissioner John Schroer says the state won't be able to start any new highway projects if it loses federal funding next year.