Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu March 1, 2012
the morning cram [I shall call him...Mini Me edition]
In Louisiana, the military has created a mini-Afghanistan. Except this one has crocs and Cajuns.
NPR reports the central Louisiana facility is used to train soldiers how to train soldiers as the US lets Afghan troops take the lead.
The region saw a great deal of storm damage, and there’s more on the way.
Kentucky ~ OVC first round scores. Tourism commish resigns amid ‘roadkill bingo’ scandal. Sec of Defense is coming to Fort Campbell. More people doesn’t mean less need for seatbelts. There’s more jobs.
Illinois ~ The state’s weeding out non-Illinoisans from Medicaid.