Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Thu March 1, 2012
the morning cram [I shall call him...Mini Me edition]
In Louisiana, the military has created a mini-Afghanistan. Except this one has crocs and Cajuns.
NPR reports the central Louisiana facility is used to train soldiers how to train soldiers as the US lets Afghan troops take the lead.
The region saw a great deal of storm damage, and there’s more on the way.
Kentucky ~ OVC first round scores. Tourism commish resigns amid ‘roadkill bingo’ scandal. Sec of Defense is coming to Fort Campbell. More people doesn’t mean less need for seatbelts. There’s more jobs.
Illinois ~ The state’s weeding out non-Illinoisans from Medicaid.