Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Thu March 1, 2012
the morning cram [I shall call him...Mini Me edition]
In Louisiana, the military has created a mini-Afghanistan. Except this one has crocs and Cajuns.
NPR reports the central Louisiana facility is used to train soldiers how to train soldiers as the US lets Afghan troops take the lead.
The region saw a great deal of storm damage, and there’s more on the way.
Kentucky ~ OVC first round scores. Tourism commish resigns amid ‘roadkill bingo’ scandal. Sec of Defense is coming to Fort Campbell. More people doesn’t mean less need for seatbelts. There’s more jobs.
Illinois ~ The state’s weeding out non-Illinoisans from Medicaid.