Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri March 23, 2012
the morning cram [I see we meet again edition]
There's a party in Washington, and everyone (outside of your deity, or deities of choice) is invited.
NPR reports the "Reason Rally" is being billed by some as a Woodstock for atheists, where as many as 30,000 are expected to gather and take heart in their stance.
No more "pink slime" at Kroger stores.
Tennessee ~ There's a new arts commissioner.