Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Fri March 23, 2012
the morning cram [I see we meet again edition]
There's a party in Washington, and everyone (outside of your deity, or deities of choice) is invited.
NPR reports the "Reason Rally" is being billed by some as a Woodstock for atheists, where as many as 30,000 are expected to gather and take heart in their stance.
No more "pink slime" at Kroger stores.
Tennessee ~ There's a new arts commissioner.