Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri March 23, 2012
the morning cram [I see we meet again edition]
There's a party in Washington, and everyone (outside of your deity, or deities of choice) is invited.
NPR reports the "Reason Rally" is being billed by some as a Woodstock for atheists, where as many as 30,000 are expected to gather and take heart in their stance.
No more "pink slime" at Kroger stores.
Tennessee ~ There's a new arts commissioner.