Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Fri March 23, 2012
the morning cram [I see we meet again edition]
There's a party in Washington, and everyone (outside of your deity, or deities of choice) is invited.
NPR reports the "Reason Rally" is being billed by some as a Woodstock for atheists, where as many as 30,000 are expected to gather and take heart in their stance.
No more "pink slime" at Kroger stores.
Tennessee ~ There's a new arts commissioner.