Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
- Western Kentucky Short on Primary Care Physicians, Training Programs
Thu January 31, 2013
The Morning Cram [I’m a man edition]
Ben Harper grew up roaming the aisles and restoring guitars at his family's music store Going on its 60th year of business, the storefront in Southern California is where Harper first discovered the harmonica playing of blues legend Charlie Musselwhite. Now Harper and Musselwhite have collaborated on a new album that revives the spirit of first generation Blues artists.
Kentucky: Kentucky's Lieutenant Governor admits the odds of passing state tax reform this year are slim to none. AT&T says their crews plan to reconnect fiber optic lines on the Eggners Ferry Bridge starting tomorrow (Friday) night.
Illinois: A prison watchdog group is asking Gov. Pat Quinn to reconsider plans to close the Dwight women's prison. Democratic House Speaker Michael Madigan says public employee unions have offered no cooperation on fixing the pension crisis.