Most Active Stories
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Waldrop Announces Retirement From McCracken County Schools
- Carson Myre Series: Clark Elementary Choir Holiday Presentation
Tue March 20, 2012
the morning cram [I gambled away more money than you'll ever understand edition]
The odds are stacked against a casino owner who's betting on Newt Gingrich. Must be a big payout.
NPR reports one Vegas casino mogul has a personal stake in Gingrich's candidacy, and he's putting his money where his mouth is.
Kentucky ~ Prohm and Canaan will take another shot next year. Blow the whistle, get a check. We're cracking down on meth, but allergies are out of control. Pseudoephedrine isn't the only abused drug. It turns out illegal immigrants aren't supposed to get welfare. Refugees may get more protection soon.
Tennessee ~ You can have unemployment, but you have to at least try to find a job.