Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Tue March 20, 2012
the morning cram [I gambled away more money than you'll ever understand edition]
The odds are stacked against a casino owner who's betting on Newt Gingrich. Must be a big payout.
NPR reports one Vegas casino mogul has a personal stake in Gingrich's candidacy, and he's putting his money where his mouth is.
Kentucky ~ Prohm and Canaan will take another shot next year. Blow the whistle, get a check. We're cracking down on meth, but allergies are out of control. Pseudoephedrine isn't the only abused drug. It turns out illegal immigrants aren't supposed to get welfare. Refugees may get more protection soon.
Tennessee ~ You can have unemployment, but you have to at least try to find a job.