Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu March 22, 2012
the morning cram [I don't think it's gonna fit edition]
If you have trouble carrying it, it's probably not a carry on.
NPR reports as more fliers carry on their luggage to avoid bag fees, airlines will try to accommodate with larger overhead bins.
Kentucky ~ Lawmakers are cracking down on metal thieves (if it ain't bolted down). A Marshall County principal has resigned amidst rape charges. For some, being at home is like being in prison (at least in the eyes of the law).
Tennessee ~ Lawmakers are trying to repeal the "death tax".