Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Skies Clear for Sunny Saturday, Be Careful on Roads
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
Thu March 22, 2012
the morning cram [I don't think it's gonna fit edition]
If you have trouble carrying it, it's probably not a carry on.
NPR reports as more fliers carry on their luggage to avoid bag fees, airlines will try to accommodate with larger overhead bins.
Kentucky ~ Lawmakers are cracking down on metal thieves (if it ain't bolted down). A Marshall County principal has resigned amidst rape charges. For some, being at home is like being in prison (at least in the eyes of the law).
Tennessee ~ Lawmakers are trying to repeal the "death tax".