Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu March 22, 2012
the morning cram [I don't think it's gonna fit edition]
If you have trouble carrying it, it's probably not a carry on.
NPR reports as more fliers carry on their luggage to avoid bag fees, airlines will try to accommodate with larger overhead bins.
Kentucky ~ Lawmakers are cracking down on metal thieves (if it ain't bolted down). A Marshall County principal has resigned amidst rape charges. For some, being at home is like being in prison (at least in the eyes of the law).
Tennessee ~ Lawmakers are trying to repeal the "death tax".