Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu March 22, 2012
the morning cram [I don't think it's gonna fit edition]
If you have trouble carrying it, it's probably not a carry on.
NPR reports as more fliers carry on their luggage to avoid bag fees, airlines will try to accommodate with larger overhead bins.
Kentucky ~ Lawmakers are cracking down on metal thieves (if it ain't bolted down). A Marshall County principal has resigned amidst rape charges. For some, being at home is like being in prison (at least in the eyes of the law).
Tennessee ~ Lawmakers are trying to repeal the "death tax".