Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu August 9, 2012
the morning cram [the I don't know if you heard me counting but I did over a thousand edition]
From NPR: They don't make 'em like they used to; in fact they make them better. NPR shows us how Olympic bodies have changed over time.
From Tennessee: Social security numbers are no longer required for students to enroll in Montgomery County Schools. Governor Haslam wonders if NRA supported legislation will make it through the state legislature.