Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Mon July 29, 2013
The Morning Cram [how to be green with…green edition]
From NPR: The Ivanpah Solar Electric Generating System in California's Mojave Desert will power about 140,000 homes and will be a boon to the state's renewable energy goals. But it was no slam dunk. Now, California is trying to bring conservationists and energy companies together to create a smoother path for future projects.
Kentucky: A Calloway County Grand Jury has charged two Murray men in connection to a fatal house fire in Hazel on June 12th. Judges in Kentucky have cut the number of children they’re sending to jail for non-criminal offenses in half. Sen. Rand Paul is hitting back at New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie in the two Republicans' ongoing spat over national security.
Tennessee: A Nashville-based fireplace manufacturer says it plans to close a plant in Union City in 2014.