Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Mon January 6, 2014
The Morning Cram [how are you? edition]
From NPR: Venezuela is a nation with leaders known for bellicose rhetoric and quirky decisions. But the latest government office is raising the most eyebrows. It's called the Vice Ministry for the Supreme Social Happiness of the Venezuelan People.
Kentucky: Lourdes Hospital announced this weekend it has raised its goal of $7 million for a new hospice care facility. West Kentucky lawmaker Ben Waide is accused of using company money to inappropriately fund campaign activities. The Kentucky House may take up further investigation into allegations of sexual harassment in the legislature. Airlines are delaying or canceling flights to and from the area because of difficulties with ice and snow around the country. The Kentucky Department of Education has been chosen for an award for outstanding service in child nutrition.