Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Wed June 13, 2012
morning cram [HIV cure edition]
Kentucky ~ The Christian County Board of Education meets tonight in special session to discuss the appointment and contract approval of a new public school superintendent. The Paducah/McCracken County Convention Center Corporation will enter the next fiscal year with a balanced budget. Paducah City Commissioners yesterday discussed making significant changes to the city Inspections Department.
Tennessee ~ Clarksville Montgomery County School officials say employees and students should take steps to protect identity and credit information that may have been compromised when hackers broke into private school data. Tennessee students could see an increase in tuition and fees of more than 7 percent when they return to class this fall.