Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Thu July 5, 2012
morning cram [the highwaymen edition]
Tennessee ~ Tennessee’s U.S. Senator Bob Corker says he has a plan to reform taxes and balance the federal budget, but he won't release details until after November’s presidential election. The agency overseeing the parole process in Tennessee now has a new name.
Illinois ~ Illinois Governor Pat Quinn spent the morning of the Fourth of July signing three new laws affecting service members. Dry conditions in Illinois have meant headaches for many farmers in the state, but not those growing peaches.