Most Active Stories
- Revised Forecast Ups Ice Accumulation in TN Border Counties
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
Thu July 5, 2012
morning cram [the highwaymen edition]
Tennessee ~ Tennessee’s U.S. Senator Bob Corker says he has a plan to reform taxes and balance the federal budget, but he won't release details until after November’s presidential election. The agency overseeing the parole process in Tennessee now has a new name.
Illinois ~ Illinois Governor Pat Quinn spent the morning of the Fourth of July signing three new laws affecting service members. Dry conditions in Illinois have meant headaches for many farmers in the state, but not those growing peaches.