Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Thu July 5, 2012
morning cram [the highwaymen edition]
Tennessee ~ Tennessee’s U.S. Senator Bob Corker says he has a plan to reform taxes and balance the federal budget, but he won't release details until after November’s presidential election. The agency overseeing the parole process in Tennessee now has a new name.
Illinois ~ Illinois Governor Pat Quinn spent the morning of the Fourth of July signing three new laws affecting service members. Dry conditions in Illinois have meant headaches for many farmers in the state, but not those growing peaches.