Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Thu July 5, 2012
morning cram [the highwaymen edition]
Tennessee ~ Tennessee’s U.S. Senator Bob Corker says he has a plan to reform taxes and balance the federal budget, but he won't release details until after November’s presidential election. The agency overseeing the parole process in Tennessee now has a new name.
Illinois ~ Illinois Governor Pat Quinn spent the morning of the Fourth of July signing three new laws affecting service members. Dry conditions in Illinois have meant headaches for many farmers in the state, but not those growing peaches.