Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Mon May 13, 2013
The Morning Cram [ high in the sky edition]
From NPR: Since 1958, researchers have been measuring the amount of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere at the Mauna Loa Observatory. The remote outpost has just reported a carbon dioxide level of 400 parts per million — the highest it has climbed in the modern age.
Kentucky: Murray State President Randy Dunn has been selected to be Youngstown State University's next president. Supreme Court Justice Michelle M. Keller will be formally sworn in at a Capitol ceremony tomorrow.
Tennessee: Gov. Bill Haslam must decide this week whether he will allow a bill to become law that requiring images documenting animal abuse to be turned over to law enforcement within 48 hours.
Illinois: The courts, the Capitol and the clock are complicating a debate over how to end the prohibition on carrying concealed firearms in Illinois.