Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue July 2, 2013
The Morning Cram [hi ho silver edition]
From NPR: The Lone Ranger has long been a fictional hero, taming the Wild West with his trusty and often stereotyped Native American guide, Tonto. The new version of The Lone Ranger stars Johnny Depp and dabbles with that trope.
Kentucky: Kentucky State Police have released the identity of a man whose body was found in Kentucky Lake yesterday morning. Highway Safety Director Bill Bell says law enforcement officers will be working with his office to clamp down on traffic violations this month in a project called "Blue Lights Across the Bluegrass."
Illinois: Gov. Pat Quinn has signed a law requiring the state’s schools to hold safety drills that include practicing responses to a possible school shooting. The sponsor of Illinois' concealed carry bill says Gov. Pat Quinn will use his amendatory veto powers to rewrite the measure.