Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Fri May 4, 2012
the morning cram [heroes, in the real world they got bad teeth, a bald spot, and a beer gut edition]
"I learned that the hard way. ... Wearing a bicycle helmet and having the air vents across the top and not thinking to put sunscreen on the top of your head ... you wind up with what I called a sort of geometrically pleasing — if sort of disturbing-looking — sunburn."
NPR discusses attacking male pattern baldness with a set of clippers. Just take it all off.
Kentucky ~ McCracken County balances budget. The lakes are low. We've got a plan for dirty water. Schools are taking the "green initiative". Establishing endowments in Murray. Horse racing panel makes "great strides".
Tennessee ~ Teens charged in soldier's death.