Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri May 4, 2012
the morning cram [heroes, in the real world they got bad teeth, a bald spot, and a beer gut edition]
"I learned that the hard way. ... Wearing a bicycle helmet and having the air vents across the top and not thinking to put sunscreen on the top of your head ... you wind up with what I called a sort of geometrically pleasing — if sort of disturbing-looking — sunburn."
NPR discusses attacking male pattern baldness with a set of clippers. Just take it all off.
Kentucky ~ McCracken County balances budget. The lakes are low. We've got a plan for dirty water. Schools are taking the "green initiative". Establishing endowments in Murray. Horse racing panel makes "great strides".
Tennessee ~ Teens charged in soldier's death.