Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- MSU President Talks Tobacco Ban, University Marketing Shifts
Fri May 4, 2012
the morning cram [heroes, in the real world they got bad teeth, a bald spot, and a beer gut edition]
"I learned that the hard way. ... Wearing a bicycle helmet and having the air vents across the top and not thinking to put sunscreen on the top of your head ... you wind up with what I called a sort of geometrically pleasing — if sort of disturbing-looking — sunburn."
NPR discusses attacking male pattern baldness with a set of clippers. Just take it all off.
Kentucky ~ McCracken County balances budget. The lakes are low. We've got a plan for dirty water. Schools are taking the "green initiative". Establishing endowments in Murray. Horse racing panel makes "great strides".
Tennessee ~ Teens charged in soldier's death.