Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Fri April 6, 2012
the morning cram [hacks of valor edition]
Hacker group Anonymous claims to be responsible for the attacks against Chinese websites this week.
NPR reports hundereds of Chinese government sites and companies have been defaced within the space of a few days. On some of the sites hackers even posted tips on how to circumvent the Great Firewall of China.
Tennessee~ Opponents of a proposal protecting teachers who allow students to criticize evolution and other scientific theories like global warming are urging the governor to veto the measure. A bill allowing school board members to participate in meetings remotely is headed to the governor's desk. Following this year’s redistricting process, at least four former state lawmakers are trying to regain their seats in the legislature