Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Fri April 6, 2012
the morning cram [hacks of valor edition]
Hacker group Anonymous claims to be responsible for the attacks against Chinese websites this week.
NPR reports hundereds of Chinese government sites and companies have been defaced within the space of a few days. On some of the sites hackers even posted tips on how to circumvent the Great Firewall of China.
Tennessee~ Opponents of a proposal protecting teachers who allow students to criticize evolution and other scientific theories like global warming are urging the governor to veto the measure. A bill allowing school board members to participate in meetings remotely is headed to the governor's desk. Following this year’s redistricting process, at least four former state lawmakers are trying to regain their seats in the legislature