Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Fri April 6, 2012
the morning cram [hacks of valor edition]
Hacker group Anonymous claims to be responsible for the attacks against Chinese websites this week.
NPR reports hundereds of Chinese government sites and companies have been defaced within the space of a few days. On some of the sites hackers even posted tips on how to circumvent the Great Firewall of China.
Tennessee~ Opponents of a proposal protecting teachers who allow students to criticize evolution and other scientific theories like global warming are urging the governor to veto the measure. A bill allowing school board members to participate in meetings remotely is headed to the governor's desk. Following this year’s redistricting process, at least four former state lawmakers are trying to regain their seats in the legislature